- D’Wayne Edwards is one of a handful of Black designers who built a successful career in the sneaker industry.
- He worked as Nike’s footwear design director between 2001 and 2011, where he made sneakers for the Air Jordan brand.
- Now, Edwards is leading the charge for more Black representation in the sneaker industry, via his work as the founder of design academy Pensole and as a leader for The African American Footwear Forum (AAFF), which addresses and solves diversity issues in the field.
- “It’s our job to tear the damn door down,” Edwards said of the industry’s barriers to entry for Black people. “And make sure it never closes again.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
D’Wayne Edwards is known as one of the more influential sneaker designers around. He’s also one of just a handful of Black people who managed to find major success as a creative in
Aircraft Exterior Lighting Market Industry Analysis and Detailed Profiles of top Industry Players the COVID-19
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Aug 18, 2020 (Heraldkeepers) —
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Aircraft Exterior Lighting Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Aircraft Exterior Lighting Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 5.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/aircraft-exterior-lighting-market
The report covers a detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Diehl Stiftung & Co. Kg, Zodiac Aerospace, United Technologies Corporation, B/E Aerospace, Inc, Luminator Aerospace, Cobham PLC, Honeywell International Inc, STG Aerospace Limited, Astronics and Geltronix Aviation Light. Company profile includes assigning such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT
DUBLIN, Aug. 26, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers (GLOBAL) – Industry Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 170 companies, including LG Electronics, Zhejian Shaoxing Supor Domestic Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. and Guangdong Midea Consumer Electric Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The Global Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using an exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this report will tell you that 22 companies have a declining financial rating, while 34 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the
Worldwide Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors Industry to 2030 – Benchmark Performance Against Key Competitors
Dublin, Aug. 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID- 19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global foundation, structure, and building exterior contractors market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global foundation, structure, and building exterior contractors market is expected to decline from $843.1 billion in 2019 to $830.2 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.6%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2021 and reach $990.9 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the